BakBurner Digital has released more than a dozen mobile applications and responsive websites over the years. This mobile portfolio page features just a small sampling of our work.
BakBurner Digital has released six popular iOS apps since March 2012. The company's first two Android offerings hit Google Play in May 2014. Combined, BakBurner Digital's apps have amassed close to 250K downloads.
Discover local beers, breweries, brewpubs and craft beer. Available on iTunes & Google Play. The Facts:
- No. 1 brewery app on iTunes
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars
- Peaked at #2 on iTunes' Free "Food & Drink" apps, behind Starbucks and ahead of Dunkin' Donuts
- Top 100 "Food & Drink" app on the App Store in 82 countries
- Featured in Fortune: "6 Great Apps for Craft Beer Lovers" (August 2015)
- Launched November 2013 (iOS) & May 2014 (Android)
Discover local wines, wineries, wine tours and tastings. Available on iTunes & Google Play. The Facts:
- No. 1 winery app on iTunes
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars
- Top 50 "Food & Drink" app on the App Store in 103 countries
- Wine-Searcher: "Is (Winery Passport) the Foursquare of the wine world?" (July 2013)
- Forbes: "Wine, Data & How Not To Leave Money on the Table" (April 2015)
- Forbes: "New Price Tag on Lead Generation" (July 2015)
- Also featured in SiriusXM Radio, WineBusiness.com, WineIndustryInsight and more.
- Launched July 2013 (iOS) & May 2014 (Android)
The original version of the popular word-search slider puzzle game. LetterSlider is available in Pro and Free versions. The Facts:
- Ranked in the Top 100 Word Games on iTunes in 99 countries
- Nearly 50K players in Apple Game Center
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by 100+ users
- Launched in the App Store in August 2012
- "…an addictive word game that will keep your hands and eyes glued to your iPhone." - Yahoo!
- "LetterSlider is definitely one of those apps that is simply difficult enough to keep your attention for quite sometime." - PCMag.com
Responsive Design Websites
A responsively designed website conforms to numerous screen sizes using a single code base. From a mobile phone to tablet to desktop computer, an individual website can reach these multiple touchpoints.
Get In Touch
Use the form below to connect with BakBurner Digital. Outside of building great apps, we're also really good at getting back to people quickly. *Required